The 2015 ACU World Championship is Live!
Autodesk and Certiport have launched the Autodesk Certified User World Championship! The Autodesk Certified User World Championship is an exciting opportunity for students to showcase their skills using Autodesk programs, gain exposure for the projects they create, and gain global recognition.
To participate in this year’s ACU World Championship, students must complete the following steps by August 1, 2015:
- Earn a passing score on one of the following certification exams:
- AutoCAD® Certified User
- Autodesk Inventor® Certified User
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User
- Autodesk 3ds Max Certified User
- Autodesk Maya Certified User
- Create one of the following 3 projects:
- Architectural Design Challenge: Disaster Relief Housing
- Manufacturing Design Challenge: All Terrain Bicycle
- 3ds Max or Maya: Digital Story Telling
- Submit their project
All projects will be reviewed by a team of Autodesk experts. According to pre-established criteria, in categories such as design and use of Autodesk tools, a winner will be selected in each category: Architecture, Manufacturing, and Media and Entertainment. The winners will be given an all-expense paid trip to attend Autodesk University 2015, the world’s largest conference for Autodesk software users, in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA!